A 7-day life cycle…
I live life on a 7-day cycle, it can be seen as Su-Sa, or Mo-Su, regardless its 7 days in a week, not another number. So working on SEVEN Days…
- (Sunday)* – Up at 3:15am, to get ready and to the swap meet (5am),
- Over at 2pm, finish packing up (4pm) and go home (5pm<).
- Monday – DAY OFF \ Working at office w/associate for 4hr (1-5pm).
- Tuesday – Santa Clarita Swap Meet, up at 4am, home by 4pm.
- Wednesday – 11am to 5pm at the “Junk Store”*
- Thursday – 11am to 5pm at the “Junk Store”*
- Friday – 11am to 5pm at the “Junk Store”*
- Saturday – 11am to 5pm at the “Junk Store”*
- *Sunday – REPEAT (see above).
- I see the “week” starting on a Monday, and ending with the weekend where I did shows, swap meeting and other marketplaces (ie: Computer Shows, Gun Shows, etc).
- So, the week ended with that week-end’s event(s).
- But starting this list with a “Day Off” seemed like a bad idea. 🙂
- That said, I was opened on Monday’s and had Thursday’s off (delivering the newspaper).
* This includes working in the thrift (Junk) store, i.e.: answering phone, welcoming customers, and contacting any transaction for goods, and/or entry in database of items to look for. This time is also used to list items on eBay, Etsy, Craigslist, Facebook, among other online marketplaces.
I did the math, that’s 55 hours a week and no days off.